Thursday, September 3, 2009

The First Post: Link from the Heritage Foundation

Let Me introduce myself: My name is Ryan and I am a conservative. When I was younger my parents taught me of the benefits of capitalism and having conservative ideas, but in college I mostly turned my back on them and adopted a more liberal leaning. It wasn't until I moved from Colorado to Texas that I got back to my Conservative roots. Hopefully, through this blog, you will be moved to debate the numerous political issues that force their way into our houses everyday.
Here is a an excellent article based mostly on facts gathered by the Heritage Foundation regarding Government intervention in public schools.

Politicizing the Department of Education: Obama’s Lesson Plan » The Foundry

Shared via AddThis

1 comment:

Tyne said...

Hey Ryan,
thanks for your input... I am glad to have it on here. I am on my way to check out the link from Heritage foundation.