Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What Did You Do In School Today?

Just got inundated with the latest Obama propaganda...




"I pledge allegiance to Barack Obama." Are you kidding me?

Wow. This is even more radical than taking out "one nation under God..."

Better ask your children what they are learning about in school, this is set to appear in many classrooms in America on September 8th.

Edited to add:
By the way, are these the celebrities that I want my children emulating? Nope.

I love James T. Harris' take on this, what if Bush had tried to incorporate this into the curriculum? What can you do for George W.? Ha!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah, that's just nutty. "Be a servant to our president". as americans we're to serve our country, not the president. well, God raises up kings and brings them down. we either get this with Obama, or neo-conservative, military industrial complex wackos with the republicans.

if you ask me - ALL politics is crazy and i seriously doubt anyone's character and integrity that wants to be president. i think it's a sh** sandwich anyway you slice it. there's my two cents!

Amber said...

ick! i get a sick feeling in my stomach watching that :(